Submitted by Kathryn Hauck
Artists – If you have artwork that you would like displayed at the Lion’s Head Library, please contact us!!
WHAT IS HAPPENING in Tobermory:
Summer Hours are as follows: Mondays closed, Tuesdays 12:30-4:30pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-6pm, Fridays 10am-5pm, Saturdays 10am-3pm, Sundays 12:30-4:30pm.
• Story Time Adventures – Wednesday from 10:30-11:30am July 10 & 24: The Tobermory Library has partnered with EarlyON for a morning program enjoying songs and stories with your baby or toddler.
• Summer Reading Club at 11am:
-July 11 – Hands on Nature
-July 16 at 2pm – Parks Canada: On the Road to Recovery. Discover how the Bruce Peninsula National Park is making roads safer for wildlife, improving habitats and how you can help! Also meet a live turtle and a milk snake.
-July 18 – Scales Nature Reserve: Come and learn about snakes and turtles of Ontario and how you can protect them.
-July 25 – Something Fishy
WHAT IS HAPPENING in Lion’s Head:
• Story Time and Songs – Fridays from 10-11am
• Summer Reading Club at 3pm:
-July 10 – Hands on Nature
-July 17 – Something Fishy
-July 24 – Natural Science
-July 31 – Amazing Animals
• Knitting Group – Fridays July 12, 19 & 26 at 2pm: Bring whatever you are working on, or what you would like to learn!
A must read: The Winters by Lisa Gabriele