The Bruce Peninsula Press has been serving the Bruce Peninsula since 1988. It is delivered FREE to every home and business within the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula. Newspapers are sold in stores from Owen Sound to Tobermory and approximately 350 subscribers from across Canada and the U.S. also receive the Press.
The Bruce Peninsula Press is published 19 times a year with 11 of those issues being printed during our “peak season” from May to October.
We pride ourselves on being a small-town local paper, covering local issues and events that impact our community.
- John Francis, Publisher
- Marianne Wood, Managing Editor
- Trudy Watson, Customer Service/Advertising Sales
- Tanya Early, Graphic Design
- Kenneth McFarlane, IT and Web Services
- Scott McFarlane, Production Manager