Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email [email protected]
• BRUCE ANCHOR MOTEL AND CRUISES IN TOBERMORY, ON, has the following positions available for the 2021 season: Cruises Manager, Captains, First Mates, Deckhands/Tour Guides, Ticket Agents, Shuttle Bus Drivers, Housekeepers and Front Desk Clerks. Please email resume to [email protected]
• THE SWEET SHOP AND COFFEE SHOP are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals for the 2021 season! Positions available include supervisors, baristas, cashiers and ice cream scoopers. High paced and fun work environment. Let’s make this the best summer yet! Send resumes to [email protected] and apply today
• MCARTHUR TREE REMOVAL is seeking a full time reliable person who loves the outdoors. Experience operating equipment such as chainsaws and skid steerer’s a definite asset. Valid drivers license required. Great wages. Submit resumes to [email protected]
• TOBERMORY PRINCESS HOTEL is looking for various positions for the 2021 season –
Front desk clerk, housekeeping supervisor, housekeeping, servers, kitchen staff,
sous chef, & line cook. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to [email protected] or call Tessie at 519-596-8282.
• CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE WORK. Full time year around work with great flexibility! We are looking for a detailed oriented self-starter/project finishing leader to join our dynamic team. You must have an outstanding attitude along with experience and confidence in all aspects of property construction & maintenance. By joining us for this salaried position, you will experience the benefits of our positive environment and a work/life balance that fulfills your dreams of the very best of living/working on the Bruce! If this sounds like what you have been searching for send your resume directly to [email protected]
• PEACOCK’S FOODLAND is looking to hire a Head Cashier/File Maintenance clerk. This is a full time year round position, with benefits. Responsibilities include maintaining store signage & pricing, supervising cashiers, as well as performing cash duties. Wages to be determined based on experience. Please email or call for more information. [email protected] 519-596-2380.
• NATURE’S GIFTS is looking for a full time or part time shop attendant for September and October. Please email [email protected] or call or text 647-291-8336 to apply.
• HIRING PAINTER – Experience would be nice, but will train. Can’t be afraid to work off ladders and must be good with heights. Call Todd – 519-793-4463.
• CHILDCARE NEEDED! Looking for a caring babysitter for my 2 ½ year old son. Three mornings a week, my house or yours. Please contact [email protected] or call or text 647-291-8336
• Lion’s Head Massage
1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head
Registered Massage Therapist
Glenda Barber, RMT
Call 519-379-5076 or
www.GlendaBarber.com to book an appointment .
Looking for someone interested in running a home daycare in Tobermory for the fall and winter. Please contact [email protected] or call or text 647- 291-8336 for more details
• Fresh farm eggs for sale. $5.00 per dozen. Call between 9am & 5pm, leave message and we will call you back to arrange pick up time. Call 519-596-2911.
• Elliptical Freespirit 8:25
Like New, $250 or Best Offer
One bedroom basement apartment, Lion’s Head
$900.00/month plus electric
Contact [email protected]
They say it takes a village to raise a child. The same is true for a person who is sick for a long period of time. I would like to thank all the people in the NBP community that sent cards, emails and well wishes to Tom and me as I have been recovering from my kidney transplant surgery and several other health issues that have arisen as a result. There are too many of you to name individually but I would especially like to thank, the Rotary Club of NBP for their encouragement and well wishes, Cathy and Murray Addison for looking after our home and property, Kameron Ferron for mowing the lawn when he was able. Susan and Dale Lyons, Vi Adams, Pat Davis and Jennifer Dewey. I would also like to thank the doctors and nurses of the transplant unit at University Hospital in London, the doctors and nurses on 6th floor at GBRHC, the doctors and nurses on the 8th floor of University Hospital and Dr. Thomas and Dr. Ly as well as the nurses at the Lion’s Head Hospital. These are the dedicated professionals who provided compassionate care throughout my various hospital stays. I am home now and have started on the long road to recovery. Soon you might see me walking around the Maple Golf subdivision with my walking buddy.
September 18, 2020
We can no longer see you
with our eyes
or touch you with our hands
but we will feel you in
our hearts forever.
Love Always Betty,John, Jennifer
Contact Trudy at 519-596-2658 or [email protected] to place your classified ad.
Up to 25 words for $15.00 + tax.