Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email [email protected]
• Bruce Anchor Motel & Cruises in Tobermory, ON, has the following positions available for the 2022 season: Cruises Manager, Captains, First Mates, Deckhands/Tour Guides, Ticket Agents, Shuttle Bus Drivers, Housekeepers and Front Desk Clerks. Please email resume to [email protected]
• Tobermory Primary Place daycare is accepting applications for Early Childhood Educators to join our team. Year-round full-time or part-time positions available. Flexible hours and schedule. Must have ECE certification or equivalent training. Will be required to obtain Standard First Aid CPR C, AED certification and Vulnerable Sectors Check. Email [email protected] or phone 519-596-2606
Have you ever considered working as a registered Early Childhood Educator? You can now apply for the ECE Education Grant, scholarships and bursaries, and OSAP to help cover tuition costs. There is also a Leadership Certification Grant for registered ECEs to continue their education. Visit www.brucecounty.on.ca/BeAnECE for more information
• Adventure The Bruce Inn ranked as Top Hotel in Bruce Peninsula. $$$$ investment on complete renovation this year. Looking for full time motivated, responsible individuals for 2022 May to Oct with following positions: Front Desk and Housekeeping Staff. Experienced Assistant Manager. Accommodation may be available. Please email resume to [email protected] or 4168906007
• Tobermory’s newest Gelato and Cafe is looking to have energetic, punctual and hardworking folks join our amazing team for 2022 May to October full/part time with following positions: Cafe Clerk and Server (experience is not necessary), Barista. Accommodation can be provided. Please text 4168870317 or email your resume to [email protected]
• CONFECTIONER – Are you a creative, ambitious and professional individual looking for a fun and rewarding job? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy multitasking and learning new skills? The Sweet Shop in Tobermory wants to hear from you! This is a full-time, Mon-Fri, year-round confectioner position with competitive wages. Accommodations are available for the right candidate. Email your resume to [email protected] or call 519-596-2705 today.
• Tobermory Princess Hotel is looking for various positions for the 2022 season – Front desk clerk, housekeeping supervisor, housekeeping, servers, kitchen staff, sous chef, & line cook. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to [email protected] or call Tessie at 519-596-8282.
• Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their care team. The following positions are available: Nursing, Life Enrichment, Support Aide, Environmental Aide & Dietary. If you enjoy serving the elderly, give us a call at 519-793-3433 or forward your resume to [email protected] Possibility of accommodation available.
• Do you like doing a variety of tasks? Then Miller’s Family Camp’s maintenance/cleaning position is for you! Applicants need to have attention to detail, customer service and general maintenance skills. Be hardworking and adaptable. Start April 2022 and finish end of October 2022. Work approximately 40 hrs/wk. Accommodation available. For more information email [email protected]
• Construction and Maintenance work. Full time year around work with great flexibility! We are looking for a detailed oriented self-starter/project finishing leader to join our dynamic team. You must have an outstanding attitude along with experience and confidence in all aspects of property construction & maintenance. By joining us for this salaried position, you will experience the benefits of our positive environment and a work/life balance that fulfills your dreams of the very best of living/working on the Bruce! If this sounds like what you have been searching for send your resume directly to [email protected]
• JOSEPH FILLION DRYWALL is looking for drywall/labourer helper. Please call 519-982-5703.
• Peninsula Appliance is looking to hire a mature, responsible delivery technician. 3 days per week, competitive wages. Starting immediately. Email resume to [email protected] or call 519-477-1074
• Wanted, house cleaner for a 3 bedroom cottage on Cameron Lake. May thru October, in between rentals. For more info contact 716 393 6460
• SEASONAL SWEETSHOP EMPLOYEES The Sweet Shop is looking for energetic and hardworking individuals for the 2022 season! Students welcome! Positions include full- and part-time supervisors, cashiers, ice cream scoopers, packagers, etc. Fast paced and fun work environment! Competitive wages and flexible schedules. Accommodations and year-round work are available for great candidates. Email your resume to [email protected] or call 519-596-2705 today!
• CANAM Resorts is looking for Housekeeper and Maintenance personnel. CANAM Resorts – Hospitality and Management Services www.canamresorts.com or call 416-554-7872.
• I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. I really appreciate them all. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2022.
• Thank-you to all you generous folks on my mail route!
• Heartfelt thanks to the many friends of John Baker who extended their love and care to our family following his death on October 31st, 2021. A memorial weekend was attended by many and was made meaningful by the amazing musician friends of John who played and sang for two days in the cool fall air. Neighbours and friends filled the table with food so that we were all well-nourished. Cards and notes of condolences were received – too many to count. We are touched by those who have planted a tree or donated to a meaningful cause in memory of John. Deep gratitude for it all. It’s a comfort to know he will fondly remembered by the community of Lion’s Head.
• Roaster Chickens for sale. Pasture raised/medication free, 4-6lbs, $4.20 lb
Cape Chin Micro-Farm, 314 Cape Chin North Road, 519-795-7200
• Dan’s Contracting – Over 30 years experience.
New cottages & homes. Additions & renovations. For more info or quotes call Dan at 519-592-5024.
• Lion’s Head Massage – 1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head.
Registered Massage Therapist Glenda Barber, RMT,
Call 519-379-5076 or www.GlendaBarber.com to book an appointment.
• McArthur, Murray – In loving memory of our dear brother, brother-in-law, uncle and great uncle Murray who left us on January 12, 2016.
Your presence we miss,
Your memory we treasure,
Loving you always,
Forgetting you never.
Sadly missed and always remembered by Linda, Bob, Peggy, Charlene, Bryce, Tony & Families
• McArthur, Murray – Thinking of my brother Murray, today, tomorrow and always.
• Mary Dale Hewton -Jan 17, 2014
I have many stories to tell you, just so much to say,
I wish on every falling star that you never went away,
I see you in the dragonfly, darting in the sun,
I miss your love, your laughter, your easy going fun
Our world is not the same without you….
Remembering the moments and treasuring the memories,
Love Mark, Cheryl, Tyler, Jess, Brooklyn and Lexi
• Remembering Murray & Leona, parents and grandparents.
From the flitting wings of the humming bird to a star filled sky,
It’s the little moments we cherish and we don’t have to say goodbye,
Their lives well lived is our legacy,
Thought of often with a smile and a tear,
The love of family is our memory
Then we know your love is near,
Murray Bain gone 15 years – Jan 10, 2007
Leona Bain gone 5 years – Mar 13, 2017
Lovingly remembered by Barb, Scott, Gail, Brenda, Heather and families