Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email [email protected]
• Bruce Anchor Motel & Cruises in Tobermory, ON, has the following positions available for the 2021 season: Cruises Manager, Captains, First Mates, Deckhands/Tour Guides, Ticket Agents, Shuttle Bus Drivers, Housekeepers and Front Desk Clerks. Please email resume to [email protected]
• The Blue Heron Company is seeking hardworking energetic individuals for the following positions for the 2021 season: Housekeeper, Retail Sales Associate, Ticket Sales Associate and Front Desk Associate. Both full time and part time hours available. Top wages paid. Please submit resumes to [email protected]
• McArthur Tree Removal is looking for full and part time staff. Work available now. Experience operating chainsaws and other equipment an asset. Must have valid G license. Salary based on knowledge and experience. Email resume to [email protected]
• The Sweet Shop and Coffee Shop are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals for the 2021 season! Positions available include supervisors, baristas, cashiers and ice cream scoopers. High paced and fun work environment. Let’s make this the best summer yet! Send resumes to [email protected] and apply today!
• Clark’s Marine & ATV Service is expanding their team and seeks an experienced Licensed Marine Technician or Apprentice. This is an hourly seasonal position, full time from May 1st to October 31st, with potential for additional hours in the shoulder seasons. Please email or fax resume to: [email protected] or 519-793-6464
• SweetWater Bay has openings for the 2021 season in the positions of dishwashers and servers. Full time and part time positions are available. Send application to [email protected]
• Tobermory Princess Hotel is looking for various positions for the 2021 season – Front desk clerk, housekeeping, servers, kitchen staff, sous chef, & line cook. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to [email protected] or call Tessie at 519-596-8282
• Blue Bay Motel is hiring! We have 2 Full Time year round positions! Looking for dedicated team players who like to have fun and take pride in all they do. 1 chambermaid and 1 property maintenance persons are required. If you have a can do attitude and desire to grow we believe you just might have what it takes to succeed. Send your resume to [email protected]
• Miller’s Family Camp is looking to fill a Night Security position for the 2021 season. The night security position is 35 – 42 hours a week July and August, part time spring and fall. Accommodation available. For more information email [email protected]
• Cindy Lou’s in Lion’s Head is hiring for the 2021 season. Full time & part time positions. Looking for hardworking, responsible individuals who know how to wear a smile. Able to work as a team. This can be a fast paced multi-tasking environment. Reply with resume to [email protected]
• Wilson Home Building Centre is HIRING. We are looking for a Yards person and a Sales Associate who thrive on working in a high paced environment. Both positions are full-time and year-round. If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]
• Host Position Available at the Fish and Chip Place. Looking for a highly energetic and friendly person to greet and seat patrons for a full-time position from late June to September 6. The position often segues into a lucrative serving position in following seasons. Please contact Maggie and Scott at (519) 596-2265 or [email protected]
• Looking for a new job? Join our team at Peacock Villa. We are seeking the right individual for a Live In Full-Time Customer Service/Night Supervisor position available April – October. Computer skills required. Knowledge of WebRez an asset but not required. As we are a small resort, you will be exposed to a multitude of tasks and have a variety of responsibilities. Prove your eagerness to learn and excel. Top wages paid based on experience level. Accommodations provided. Forward your resume to [email protected]
• Coach House Inn has housekeeping positions available for the 2021 season. Experience preferred but not required. Free accommodations available on our premises. Email resume to [email protected]
• Tobermory Marine is looking for an apprentice marine mechanic, qualified marine technician, detail person for spring. Please forward resumes to Jeff Krampien – [email protected] Top wages paid for the right person.
• We are currently offering a full time seasonal position at the garden centre, Peninsula Out of Doors, staring in April. Involves retail sales & greenhouse duties. Must be able to multi task & be physically fit. Please email resume to [email protected] or call 519-793-3979.
• The Crowsnest Pub is hiring for the 2021 season. We are looking for front and back of house staff and dishwashers. No experience necessary will train! We offer flexible hours and competitive wages all while working in a fast paced fun environment. If interested forward your resume to [email protected]
• SUMMER HOUSE PARK camping resort is now hiring. Positions available: Store and Food Services Manager, Wood Fired Pizza Chef, Café Servers, Housekeeping and Activity Director. Most positions are full-time seasonal; start dates between April-June. Benefits available for long-term positions. If you have excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, excel in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a fun team, email [email protected], attention Darci, with your résumé and covering letter stating the position you are applying for. Please fill out our job application available online at www.summerhousepark/job-opportunities.html
• Adventure The Bruce Inn ranked as Top Hotel in Bruce Peninsula. $$$$ investment on complete renovation in 2021 for guests’ best comfort and experience. Looking for full time motivated,responsible individuals for 2021 season with following positions: Front Desk Clerk, Housekeeping, Property Maintenance staff starting at $18/hour. Accommodation may be available. Please email resume to [email protected] or 4168906007
• Guest services, cleaning services needed. Lion’s Head. Flexible schedule, good pay. Must have a washing machine. Starts in May. Peaceful Property. Phone 419-913-6510. Send an e-mail to [email protected]
LOST & FOUND
Hearing aid found in parking lot outside
Lion’s Head Hospital March 4, 2021.
Please contact hospital at
• Personal Support Worker – Kind and caring certified personal support worker looking to do home care in the Northern Bruce Peninsula. Very reliable and relaxed personality. Covid tested regularly. Call Shannon at 519-403-5433.
• Lion’s Head Massage
1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head
Registered Massage Therapist
Glenda Barber, RMT
Call 519-379-5076 or
to book an appointment
• Dan’s Contracting
Over 30 years experience.
New cottages and homes. Additions and renovations. For more info or quotes call Dan at 519-592-5024.
Contact Trudy at 519-596-2658 or [email protected] to place your classified ad.
Up to 25 words for $15.00 + tax.