Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email [email protected]
• Bruce Anchor Motel & Cruises, Big Tub Resort, and Peacock Villa have the following positions available for the 2022 season: Captain, First Mate, Deckhand, Ticket, Island, and Parking Agents, Bus Driver, Laundry Attendant, Housekeeper, Front Desk, Information, and Night Clerks, and Marine Attendant. Each position has full time and part time hours available. Please email resume to [email protected] For more information visit www.bruceanchor.com.
• Tobermory Primary Place Child Care is accepting applications for Early Childhood Educators to join our team. Full-time or part-time positions available for spring and summer start. Flexible hours and schedule. Must have ECE certification or equivalent training. Will be required to obtain Standard First Aid CPR C, AED certification and Vulnerable Sectors Check. Email [email protected] or phone 519-596-2606. Have you ever considered working as a registered Early Childhood Educator? You can now apply for the ECE Education Grant, scholarships and bursaries, and OSAP to help cover tuition costs. There is also a Leadership Certification Grant for registered ECEs to continue their education. Visit www.brucecounty.on.ca/BeAnECE for more information.
• Golden Dawn Senior Citizen Home is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their care team. The following positions are available: Nursing, Life Enrichment, Support Aide, Environmental Aide & Dietary. If you enjoy serving the elderly, give us a call at 519-793-3433 or forward your resume to [email protected] Possibility of accommodation available.
• Tobermory Princess Hotel is looking for various positions for the 2022 season – Front desk clerk, housekeeping supervisor, housekeeping, servers, kitchen staff, sous chef, & line cook. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to [email protected] or call Tessie at 519-596-8282.
• BEAVERTAILS is accepting applications to join our fun fast paced team for the 2022 season. Please apply to [email protected]
• Peninsula Ice Cream is looking for a seasonal manager, full time from May to October. Starting wage would be $22 for the right candidate. Full & part-time positions available. A busy and fun place to work with a great crew. Email [email protected]
• Immediate Need! Experienced Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator for Consultation. The Sweet Shop has an opportunity that requires additional warehouse space and logistics coordination to store temporarily safely, track and prepare orders for shipping. We are looking for an experienced individual that can provide advice and best practices for our project. Remuneration negotiable, we can pay in candy if preferred! Please email [email protected]
• Part-time: approximately 4 hours per week! Office duties at Christ Church, Lions Head! Duties: scanning/printing, filing, pick-up/distribute mail, preparation of Sunday bulletin, voicemails, calendar of hall and scattering garden events, assisting clergy as needed. $18.00 per hour. Please send application to [email protected]
• Looking for grass cutting/trimming services once a week for my house on Dorcas Bay – please call 416-707-1363.
• Nature’s Gifts is hiring full time and part time shop attendants. Please apply by email to [email protected]
• Dan’s Contracting – Over 30 years experience. New cottages & homes. Additions & renovations.
For more info or quotes call Dan at 519-592-5024.
• Lion’s Head Massage,1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head, Registered Massage Therapist, Glenda Barber, RMT, Call 519-379-5076
or www.GlendaBarber.com to book an appointment.
• 12 WEEK MINIMUM – I have three cottage locations, minutes from Tobermory, for the 2022 season. Perfect for employees. Contact [email protected] for information.
• Immediate Need! Clean space for warehouse and logistics coordination. The Sweet Shop has an opportunity that requires additional warehouse space and logistics coordination to temporarily safely store, track and prepare orders for shipping. The space must be food safe, clean, pest free, maintain temperate climate of 16 C to 22 C. Monitoring and pest control required at TSS expense. Accessible by 50’ tractor trailer. Remuneration negotiable, we can pay in candy if preferred! Please email [email protected]
• I would like to say “Thank you” to my family and friends who helped celebrate my 95th birthday. I had a wonderful week of celebrations. I received many beautiful cards, and I appreciate everyone who took the time to send them. They made me smile, and warmed my heart. My “Gateway” family and friends made my day special with balloons, singing and good wishes. I would also like to say thanks to my family who honoured me with a dinner at the Lion’s Head Friendship Club. It was wonderful to spend the afternoon with my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and my six brothers and sister-in-law’s. The SWANS served a delicious roast beef dinner and I would like to thank them for that. I was also treated by a special performance of “You are my Sunshine” by my great grandchildren. It was very sweet. My granddaughter Corinna wrote and read a beautiful poem that she had written for me. I am blessed to have such loving and caring family and friends. Thank you everyone.
• Effective June 1, 2022 The Bruce Peninsula Press will be moving to digital invoicing. Invoices will be emailed directly to the email address on file. If you still require paper invoices or newspaper tear sheets please contact Trudy by phone 519-596-2658 or email [email protected]
Payment can be made by cheque, cash, Visa, Mastercard or etransfer to [email protected]