Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email email@example.com
• Bruce Anchor Motel & Cruises in Tobermory, ON, has the following positions available for the 2021 season: Cruises Manager, Captains, First Mates, Deckhands/Tour Guides, Ticket Agents, Shuttle Bus Drivers, Housekeepers and Front Desk Clerks. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tobermory Princess Hotel is looking for the following positions for the 2021 season – Front desk, housekeeping, kitchen staff, sous chef, line cook and servers. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to email@example.com or call Tessie at 519-596-8282.
• SweetWater Bay has openings for the 2021 season in the positions of housekeeping, reception, prep cook and serving. Full time and part time positions are available. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Blue Heron Company is seeking hardworking energetic individuals for the following positions for the 2021 season: Housekeeper, Retail Sales Associate, Ticket Sales Associate, Front Desk Associate, Bus Driver, Parking Attendant, Island Personnel, Outdoor Maintenance Personnel, Boat Crew, 150GT Captain and 150GT First Mate. Both full time and part time hours available. Top wages paid. Accommodations available. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
• 2021 season is on its way and Tobermory is the place to be! Escarpment Heights is looking for full time & part time housekeepers to come join our team. Contact Megan at 519-377-1702 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• McArthur Tree Removal is looking for full and part time staff. Work available now. Experience operating chainsaws and other equipment an asset. Must have valid G license. Salary based on knowledge and experience. Email resume to email@example.com
• The Sweet Shop and Coffee Shop are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals for the 2021 season! Positions available include supervisors, baristas, cashiers and ice cream scoopers. High paced and fun work environment. Let’s make this the best summer yet! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today!
• TOBERMORY WAVE ADVENTURES is now recruiting staff for the 2021 summer season. We are a small, progressive tour boat company that provide high quality, educational and interactive tours along the shores of Fathom Five Marine Park. On joining our 2021 team, you will be challenged with an ever changing and stimulating work environment, which is fun and rewarding. We are looking to fill the following positions: Office Assistant/Social Media Manager, must have great social skills and be tech savvy. Full and Part Time Boat Captains with preference given to <60 GT or higher, will also consider SVOP with experience. Boat Crew/Nature Guides with background in Environmental Education or Adventure Tourism. All positions will require applicant to have local accommodation. Training is available for the right candidates. Please send resumes to email@example.com
• Dan’s Contracting – Over 30 years experience. New cottages and homes. Additions and renovations. For more info or quotes call Dan at 519-592-5024.
Lion’s Head Massage
1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head
Registered Massage Therapist
Glenda Barber, RMT
Call 519-379-5076 or
to book an appointment
I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. I really appreciate them all. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2021.
THE FAMILY OF THE LATE KENNETH HAROLD BRIDGE, wishing to thank the many people who came to our aid, before and after his passing. Thank you to the coordinator & the VON. Nurses who came 2-3 times a week, we met some very fine ladies in the 8 months of service. Thank you to our NEW Peninsula Doctor Shannon Vanderstelt for her care and concern, even coming to our home to save us a trip out. Also nurse Sue Hellyer from L.H Clinic making house calls. Thank you to the quick responders on Ambulance duty. Thank you to the Lion’s Head Hospital staff and their angels of mercy in the nursing department. Thank you to Doctors Saunders, Vansligtenhorst, Thomas, Yalda & Dr Suke, what wonderful care.
Thank you to the Tomas Whitcroft Funeral Home who led us through another of life’s dark moments when Ken passed, a friend indeed. Thank you to those who came out to the cemetery to honor Ken and support his family on such a rough weather day. Thank you to the generous people who made donations in Kens honor to the L.H Hospital & Salvation Army. Thank you for the many acts of kindness shown to our family with gifts of food, cards, letters, phone calls, flowers and visits.
Surviving on reserved hugs these days Facing the sadness of parting ways, How lucky we were letting God decide Many good years rolled with the tide.
Bucking the waves comes with a cost.
Many near misses, our lives could have been lost,
Harken the angels, thank heaven above
For all of the good years & all of the love
Life’s never easy it comes with a price
Just weather the bad, cherish the nice.
Blessing to you all ,
Gwen & Family
TAYLOR, Tom – January 23, 1961 – January 19, 2020
I will love you, not for just today,
But within the heart of my being where time can draw no boundaries.
I will love you, not just as a memory of a moment shared,
But in every glimpse of beauty,
That stirs my senses and captures my pleasure to live.
When I walk alone you will be the sun at my back, and the smile on my lips.
Each part of my life that is left, will be measured with you at the center of it.
Loving you until we meet again, Sonya.
PLUMMER, Norm – In loving memory of our dear father and grandpa
who left us sixteen years ago onDecember 23, 2004.
You still live on in the hearts & minds,
Of the loving family you left behind.
Sadly missed, alway loved, your family.
McARTHUR, Murray – In loving memory of our dear brother, brother-in-law, ago on January 12, 2016.
uncle and great uncle Murray who left us five years ago.
Your Presence we miss,
Your memory we treasure.
Loving you always,
Forgetting you never.
Sadly missed and always remembered by Linda, Bob, Peggy, Charlene, Bryce, Tony & families.
McARTHUR – In memory of
Forever in Our Hearts
Michelle, Tyson & BrettiI
McARTHUR – In memory of Murray McArthur January 12, 2016.
A silent thought, a secret tear.
Keeps your memory ever near.
Will never forget.
HILGENDORFF, Gloria – In loving memory of Gloria Hilgendorff
Dec 28,1948 – Jan 2, 2020
Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed, and held so dear.
Loved and missed by John, James, David,
Shannon and grandchildren Ian & Ben