Contact Trudy today to place your Classified Ad, phone 519-596-2658, email [email protected]
• Bruce Anchor Motel & Cruises in Tobermory, ON, has the following positions available for the 2021 season: Cruises Manager, Captains, First Mates, Deckhands/Tour Guides, Ticket Agents, Shuttle Bus Drivers, Housekeepers and Front Desk Clerks. Please email resume to [email protected]
• The Blue Heron Company is seeking hardworking energetic individuals for the following positions for the 2021 season: Housekeeper, Retail Sales Associate, Ticket Sales Associate, Front Desk Associate, and Bus Driver. Both full time and part time hours available. Top wages paid. Accommodations available. Please submit resumes to [email protected]
• The Sweet Shop and Coffee Shop are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals for the 2021 season! Positions available include supervisors, baristas, cashiers and ice cream scoopers. High paced and fun work environment. Let’s make this the best summer yet! Send resumes to [email protected] and apply today
• McArthur Tree Removal is seeking a full time reliable person who loves the outdoors. Experience operating equipment such as chainsaws and skid steerer’s a definite asset. Valid drivers license required. Great wages. Submit resumes to [email protected]
• Adventure The Bruce Inn ranked as Top Hotel in Bruce Peninsula. $$$$ investment on complete renovation in 2021 for guests’ best comfort and experience. Looking for full time motivated, responsible individuals for 2021 season with following positions: Front Desk and Housekeeping Staff (Multitasking); Beverage, ice cream and treats salesperson/food handler starting at $17/hour. Accommodation may be available. Please email resume to [email protected] or 4168906007
• Tobermory Primary Place daycare is seeking a Temporary Cook/Cleaner. Full-time and part-time hours available. Flexible schedule. Will be required to obtain Vulnerable Sectors Check and Food Handler’s Certificate. If you are interested in working with children and creating healthy meal plans please email resume to [email protected] or call 519-596-2606.
• Tobermory Princess Hotel is looking for various positions for the 2021 season – Front desk clerk, housekeeping, servers, kitchen staff, sous chef, & line cook. Full time and part time positions available. Please email resume to [email protected] or call Tessie at 519-596-8282
• The Grandview Motel is urgently looking for Cleaning Staff. $21 an hour. Free accommodations available. Email or call Jacquie at: [email protected] & 5193784492
• PeacockVilla Motel has 2 positions available. Front Desk/Customer Service full time/part time. Computer skills necessary. Multitasking a variety of jobs. Days, afternoons, weekends – no late nights. Flexible schedule. Part-time Laundry person for 20-30hrs. Mornings/early afternoons only. Please submit resume to [email protected]
• Coach House Inn has housekeeping positions available for the 2021 season. Experience preferred but not required. Free accommodations available on our premises. Email resume to [email protected]
• The Crowsnest Pub is hiring for the 2021 season. We are looking for front and back of house staff and dishwashers. No experience necessary will train! We offer flexible hours and competitive wages all while working in a fast paced fun environment. If interested forward your resume to [email protected]
• Wilson Home Building Centre is HIRING. We are looking for a Yards person and a Sales Associate who thrive on working in a high paced environment. Both positions are full-time and year-round. If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]
With the recent passing of our father, Norman (Charlie) Stevens, my sister Brenda and I would like to express our thanks and gratitude for the overwhelming kindness shown by the Tobermory community, the ongoing support and many expressions of condolence (cards, messages, donations, phone calls and emails). Thank you to Dr. Blau, Dr. Harpur and staff at the Tobermory Clinic and Lion’s Head Hospital for their excellent care. Thank you to Father Kuzma and Father Francis of St. Mary’s Church in Owen Sound and Brad Inglis, United Church Pastor for their kindness and prayers. Thank you to the George Funeral Home for looking after all our needs, steering us through the Covid protocols and taping our small funeral service. The service can be viewed on their website, in addition to a video presentation of dad’s life. Thank you to Bernard Roy for his assistance with the church set up and Covid regulations. Both the Legion and Land’s End Park played an important part in my dad’s life and we are very grateful for the lowering of their flags to half mast in his honor. I believe he was the last surviving WW2 veteran in Tobermory. We are hopeful we will be able to gather later this summer for a celebration of his life, all dependent on Covid and Government Regulations. Both mom and dad loved Tobermory and Tobermory loved them back.
Thank you, Larry Stevens
ADAMS, LLOYD – In memory, who passed away six years ago on June 22nd. A wonderful husband to Vi and father to Craig and Brent (Jeny), Grandfather to Spencer, Ryan (Alicia) and Greg (Heather).
We rejoice in the life you lived and are grateful for having shared it with you.
We loved you and knew we were loved by you.
We shared so many memorable times and were through so much together.
You will always be a part of us and have left us with a precious “legacy of memories” that will always be treasured.
• Dan’s Contracting
Over 30 years experience. New cottages and homes. Additions and renovations. For more info or quotes call Dan at 519-592-5024.
• Lion’s Head Massage
1 Moore Street, Lion’s Head
Registered Massage Therapist, Glenda Barber, RMT
Call 519-379-5076 or visit www.GlendaBarber.com to book an appointment.
Contact Trudy at 519-596-2658 or [email protected] to place your classified ad.
Up to 25 words for $15.00 + tax.