Submitted by Kathryn Hauck
WHAT IS HAPPENING Tobermory:
• Always a Craft and a Story! – Saturdays from 11:00am-12:00pm: Let your creativity run free with the various crafts we will have set up each week and listen to a story read by Allicia!
• Book Club – February 26th at 1:00pm: Let’s get making your winter reading list! Come, join the book club, and discuss all of the great summer reading you have done!
• EarlyON – Wednesday February 6, 13 & 20 from 10:30-11:30am: Come and enjoy songs and stories with your baby or toddler at the Library with our guest from EarlyON.
• “Late” Lunch and Learn – Thursday February 7 at 1:00pm: Join Rusty for his Winter Maintenance “Start Spring on the Right Foot” series. Foot Health: The Importance of Your Feet on Your Health.
• Moving Hands – Knitting and Crocheting: Tuesdays February 5, 12, 19 & 26 at 10:00am: Bring in your work, come and learn or simply visit with friends.
• Documentary & Discussion – Tuesday February 5, 12, 19 & 26 starting at 11:00am: Come and watch a documentary (topics will vary). Have your lunch and a discussion afterwards.
WHAT IS HAPPENING Lion’s Head:
• Lunch and Learn – Friday February 1st at 11:30am: Join Rusty for his Winter Maintenance “Start Spring on the Right Foot” series. Part Two – Foot Health: The Importance of Your Feet on Your Health.
• Lion’s Head Sages – Thursdays from 11:00am-12:00pm: For Adults! Break up your week and learn something new.
-February 7: Romance Novels and Valentines, February 14: Lion’s Head of Yesterday, February 21: Gardening with Susanne Dyke, February 28: Travelogue
• Monday Movie Matinees – Starting at 1:00pm (movies can change without notice)
-February 4: A Simple Favor, February 11: The Wife, February 25: Bohemian Rhapsody
• Knitting Group – Fridays February 1, 8, & 15 at 2:00pm: Bring whatever you are working on, or what you would like to learn!
• Book Club – Friday February 22 at 2:00pm: The Rain Watcher by Tatiana de Rosnay.
A must read from your local librarian: Before We were Yours by Lisa Wingate