Submitted by Kathryn Hauck
WHAT IS HAPPENING Tobermory:
• Always a Craft and a Story! – Saturdays from 11:00am-12:00pm: Let your creativity run free with the various crafts we will have set up each week and listen to a story read by Allicia!
• Book Club – January 29th at 1:00: Let’s get making your winter reading list! Come, join the book club, and discuss all of the great summer reading you have done!
• EarlyON – Wednesday January 16, February 6, 13 & 20 from 10:30-11:30am: Come and enjoy songs and stories with your baby or toddler at the Library with our guest from EarlyOn.
• “Late” Lunch and Learn – Thursday February 7 at 1:00pm: Join Rusty for his Winter Maintenance “Start Spring on the Right Foot” series. Topic will be “Foot Health: The Importance of Your Feet on Your Health”.
• Moving Hands-Knitting and Crocheting – Tuesdays January 15, 22 & 29 at 10:00am: Bring in your work, come and learn, or simply visit with friends.
• Documentary & Discussion – Tuesday January 15, 22 & 29 starting at 11:00am: Come and watch a documentary (topics will vary), have your lunch with a discussion afterwards.
WHAT IS HAPPENING Lion’s Head:
• Lunch and Learn – Friday February 1st at 11:30am: Join Rusty for his Winter Maintenance “Start Spring on the Right Foot” series. Part Two will be “Foot Health: The Importance of Your Feet on Your Health”.
• Lion’s Head Sages – Thursdays from 11:00am-12:00pm: For Adults! Break up your week and learn something new.
-January 17: “Appy” Hour
-January 24: Genealogy 101
-February 7: Lion’s Head of Yesterday
-February 14: Romance novels and Valentines
• Monday Movie Matinees – Starting at 1:00pm (*movies can change without notice*)
-January 21: Finding Your Feet
-January 28: The Old Man and the Gun
-February 4 – A Simple Favor
• Knitting Group – Fridays January 18, February 1 & 8 at 2:00pm – Bring whatever you are working on, or what you would like to learn!
A must read from your local librarian: The Next Person you Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom