Submitted by Kathryn Hauck
There is still one more month for your chance to win a gift certificate to Peacocks Grocery. The March Winner was Helen. Thank you to the Tobermory Friends of the Library for the donation of the gift certificates.
What’s Happening in Tobermory:
• Story Time Explorers – Wednesday April 17 & 24 and May 8, from 10:30-11:30am: The Tobermory Library has partnered with EarlyON for a morning program enjoying songs and stories with your baby or toddler.
• National Canadian Film Day – April 17 at 1:00pm: Come to the library and enjoy the movie Kayak to Klemtu.
• Book Club – April 30 at 1:00pm: Let’s get making your spring reading list! Come, join the book club, and discuss all of the great winter reading you have done!
WHAT IS HAPPENING Lion’s Head:
• Story Time and Songs – Fridays from 10:00-11:00am.
• National Canadian Film Day – April 17 at 3:00pm: Come to the library and enjoy the movie Little Italy.
• Lion’s Head Sages – Thursdays from 11:00am-12:00pm: For Adults! Break up your week and learn something new.
-April 18 – Lion’s Head Yesterday Part Two
-April 25 – Cell Phone Basics
-May 2 – We’re Game
•Monday Movie Matinees – Starting at 1:00pm Movies can change without notice
-April 29 – A Star is Born (this is the last film of the season)
•Knitting Group – Fridays May 3,10 & 17 at 2:00pm: Bring whatever you are working on, or what you would like to learn!
• Book Club – Friday April 26 at 2:00pm: A House Without Windows by Nadia Hashimi.
A must read: Those Girls by Chevy Stevens