Northern Bruce Peninsula, Ont. — August 7th, 2020 — The Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula revised its original Strategic Plan in 2015. In 2019, Council commenced the updating of this plan.
The purpose of a Strategic Plan is to clearly define a common vision for the municipality that will define the success of Northern Bruce Peninsula. Through prioritizing key programs, services and initiatives the plan intends to provide Council and staff with a framework for decision making.
The current strategic plan prioritizes the following;
– Conservation and protection of the natural environment
– Enhancement of health, safety and education within our community
– Development and promotion of cultural and recreational opportunities
– Encouragement of citizen involvement
– Development and implementation of economic development strategies for the municipalities.
Council is requesting your comments surrounding the Municipality, your vision for the Municipality and what you believe that Council should prioritize over the next 5 years. A link to the survey can be found on the municipal website at: https://www.northbrucepeninsula.ca/en/live/strategic-plan.aspx.
The survey will remain open until August 20, 2020.